Thursday, March 21, 2013

Long Time, No See

I've taken a break for a while. I got so worked up during the election, I was giving my blood pressure and adrenal glands a bit of a break. But, oh my heavens, some of the stuff that's out there now is equally able to make my blood boil.

I stumbled across this story today. It seems a bit harmless, until you read the entire article to gather all the Saul Alinksy connections.

Obama quotes Alinsky in speech to young Israelis
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/obama-quotes-alinsky-in-speech-to-young-israelis/#TsgXEgzGAbLcoJ8E.99 
The anger is due to my true belief that this man was elected only because of the color of his skin and not the content of his character, and no one was willing to hear or see his true agenda or the story of his background and influences.

And, as I was getting out of the car this afternoon, I heard a sound bite of his speech to the Palestinians. Mere days after he stood in front of Israelis and told them that they had no greater friend that the USA, her turns around and verbally spanks them in Palestine. I guess I thought he went to Israel first to display an order of priority, but I now wonder if it was to give him a chance to undo anything he said in Israel as he visits Palestine and Jordan.

It's clear that his sympathies are pro-Islamic, so I guess it must've hurt his little ol' feelings that Islamic resistance movement, Hamas, chose to fire missiles into Israel while he was there. Clearly, his presence in the White House didn't have the mystical-magical effect of instantaneously making all Islamic nations  love us again.

What an amateur...except for one thing: his ability to keep us from seeing his truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment